SPERM DNA FRAGMENTATION
- LMWH may be overused in indications other than thromboprophylaxis.
- Inaccurate risk assessment for VTE in pregnancy may lead to failure of identification of high risk women or unnecessary cost& exposure of low risk women to anticoagulants.
- Available evidence for thromboprophylaxis varies widely.
- Customized risk assessment models should be considered to fit our population
Dr. Yasmin Magdy
Yasmin Magdi, Ph.D, works in the field of assisted reproductive techniques, in particular clinical embryology, 14 years ago. Now works as IVF laboratory director at Al-Yasmeen fertility and gynecology center, since 2016. In addition, she has many scientific publications in the area of assisted reproductive techniques.
Dr. Mohamed Alaa el asiuty
- Assistant Lecturer of Dermatology and Andrology, Sohag University, Egypt - Senior Embryologist at Ibnsina & Amshaj IVF Centres, Sohag, Egypt - Currently pursuing MSc. in Bioinformatics, University of Birmingham, UK. - Has a number of international publications in the field of Assisted reproduction. - A reviewer at Middle East fertility Society Journal