EFRE’s board statement on embryo transfer
- LMWH may be overused in indications other than thromboprophylaxis.
- Inaccurate risk assessment for VTE in pregnancy may lead to failure of identification of high risk women or unnecessary cost& exposure of low risk women to anticoagulants.
- Available evidence for thromboprophylaxis varies widely.
- Customized risk assessment models should be considered to fit our population
Prof. Emad Khalifa
Dept of obstet Gynecol
Faculty of medicine
Fellow Jones institute for reproductive medicine USA
Prof . Adel Shafik
Professor of Obstetrics and Gyncology
Ain Shams University
Co founder of Farah Fertility Centre (Cairo)
Medical director of Omouma fertility centre (Fayoum)
Prof. Sherif Gaffer
Ass. Prof. of Obs, Gyne & Reproductive medicine Lab Director of El Madina Hospital ICSI center Lab Director of El Shatby ICSI center Alexandria University
Dr. Ziad Mansour Ahmed
- Lecturer of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, Egypt
- Subspecialty; Consultant of infertility and reproductive endocrinology, Alexandria, Egypt.
-Director of high risk obstetric surgeries unit (Agial Hospital)
- MDPhD of Obstetrics and Gynecology (infertility and reproductive endocrinology), Faculty of Medicine, Alexandria University, 2022