Limit number of ET
- LMWH may be overused in indications other than thromboprophylaxis.
- Inaccurate risk assessment for VTE in pregnancy may lead to failure of identification of high risk women or unnecessary cost& exposure of low risk women to anticoagulants.
- Available evidence for thromboprophylaxis varies widely.
- Customized risk assessment models should be considered to fit our population
Prof. Hassan Maghraby
1. EFRE president 2019-current time 2. Chairman obstetrics & gynecology department 2014-2015 3. Professor obstetrics and Gynecology Alexandria University 2000-current time 3. Director Alexandria-Hayat IVF center 1995-2020 4. Director of university ART unit and center of excellence 1992-2010 4. Director university maternity hospital 2010-2012 5. R Fellow university of Pennsylvania USA 1988-1990 firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof . Hisham Saleh
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Shatby Maternity Hospital, Alexandria University, Egypt. Founder and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Agial Hospital, Roushdy, Alexandria, Egypt. Director of Assisted Reproduction Unit, Agial Hospital, Alexandria, Egypt. Director of Miami IVF Center, Specialized Medical Center, Miami, Alexandria, Egypt 1999-2008. Clinician and embryologist at University ART Unit and Center of Excellence, Shatby Maternity Hospital, Alexandria University 1992-2003. email@example.com
Dr. Ashraf Aboali
Consultant of gynecology Madina fertility centers *Chairman board of director Madina women’s hospital *Member of ESHRE ASRM *Scientific activity and participation : 46 international conferences and 12 international work shop attended Aboalimadinahospital@gmail.com